Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cycle 18: My Role Model

Most people who are recognized for their greatness are normally quite old or either dead. But, one person who I admire greatly is the same age as me. She is able to deal with pain no one could ever imagine, and never once complain about her problems. Coping with the pain she puts up with is only one of the reasons she is a person I admire. The fact that she is one of the best gymnasts in the state is not only impressive, but the modesty she shows is a quality every person should have. Her kindness towards all people who ever they are makes her the most kindhearted person I know. With all of the extra-curricular activities she does she is still able to manage her schedule and be an exceptional student. This young woman I know and love is named Keolamau Yee and I will always look up to her.

No comments: